Lifelong Lerner Webinar Series | Entrepreneurship & Angel Investing
Registration is closed.
Join us for the next Lifelong Lerner Webinar Series, hosted by the University of Delaware's Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics, where faculty and alumni from the Lerner College and Horn Entrepreneurship will discuss the unique challenges and opportunities for entrepreneurs in these unprecedented times and offer perspectives and solutions. The webinar series is free and open to the public.
Click the "Register Now" button to sign up for this event.
Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with a prompt to add the event to your calendar and a link to "join" the virtual event on Zoom.
Thursday, January 21
Noon to 1:00 p.m.
- Dan Freeman, founding director and associate professor of Horn Entrepreneurship
- Gail Bail, associate director for WE Hatch, Horn Entrepreneurship; previously senior partner, Alumni Ventures Group
- Pedro Moore, venture capital advisor to ABC Sharks – Daymond John
- Anne Shehab, lead mentor, Horn Entrepreneurship & managing director, Golden Seeds
- Mike Rinkunas, commercialization director, Horn Entrepreneurship
For more information or questions about the Lifelong Lerner Webinar Series, please email email@example.com